[aprssig] UTM grid (was: APRStt for SAR using...)

Steve Daniels steve at daniels270.eclipse.co.uk
Thu May 16 10:41:05 EDT 2013

Dug out some links, looked into this when I wanted to do OSGB36 to WGS84
conversion. The last link is the one that is probably most useful for what
is required

http://home.hiwaay.net/~taylorc/bookshelf/math-science/geodesy/datum/transfo
rm/molodensky/

http://www.colorado.edu/geography/gcraft/notes/datum/datum_f.html