[aprssig] Icom 2820 Din to KPC3 connection?

Mike Miller mike.kc9doa at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 10 14:49:27 EDT 2013

--Message-Boundary-7311
Hi Bob,

<http://www.icomamerica.com/en/downloads/DownloadDetails.aspx?Document=10>

See pages 119-120

You will probably need to open up the KPC-3 to adjust the
deviation pot, but I assume you've seen them before.

73
Mike kic9doa

73
Mike kc9doa

On 10 May 2013 at 12:24, Robert Bruninga wrote:

    For Scout Jamboree I´m having to wire a KPC3 TNC to an ICOM 2820
    in the blind. I wont get to see the radio but briefly and have
    to have it working but have zero experience with the radio.
    Never seen one...

    I assume it is as simple as wiring the correct pins on the
    mini-DIN connector to the proper DB9 radio connector on the TNC
    and just tuning the radio to 144.39?

    Any help appreciated. Either wiring, or radio setups.

    Bob, WB4aPR

--Message-Boundary-7311--