[aprssig] GM300 packet interface

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Fri May 3 11:54:30 EDT 2013

I figured it ought to work with the others, but the GM300 was the only
one I had on hand to test with - and the one most requested.

I think I underestimated demand for this part.  We made up about a dozen
in the first batch and they sold out immediately in the first two
orders.  I've got another 100+ boards coming in about 10 days.

Scott
N1VG