[aprssig] Water ingress

Richard Graves rgraves at vysystems.net
Fri Mar 29 21:44:37 EDT 2013

This list is getting less interesting by the day.  I work with enough prima
donnas at my day job.  Someone posted something, maybe enough info was
given and maybe enough wasn't but proper etiquette never hurts and good
manners are always in vogue.  Come on folks, a simple reply requesting more
information and a simple response with said info is all that is needed.
 Kudos to Mr Deffenbaugh for being succinct and keeping the thread on track.

73,

Richard, KK4JDO

-Richard, KK4JDO
SKCC Life Member #9570 <http://www.skccgroup.com>