[aprssig] Water ingress

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Fri Mar 29 21:04:15 EDT 2013

Water ingress - must be somethign to go with water getting in.

Water only comes in contact with those parts of a radio system that is outside

Ok assume connectors antenna feeder - does not really matter - the fact is you understand water is getting in somewhere

Ok

adsb - that looks like aprs, ok adsb is for planes, like aprs.

Yellow - total coverage
Green - last 24 hours

Ok so something must have happened in the last 24 hours - oh i get it - water ingress.

Ok so the map location does not reallt matter - hey hand on , I just noticed that green is smaller than yellow by about half

adsb is on 1090 MHz BTW

adsb is just another position reporting technology like aprs - get it ?

think outside the square

- Andrew -