[aprssig] Android can do analog APRS on 144.39

Brad Burleson bradb667 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 22:36:31 EDT 2013

Hey Georg-

On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:05 AM, Georg Lukas <georg at op-co.de> wrote:
> [...]
> (the articles in the last link assume the Bluetooth adapter is
> connected to a TNC, but the same holds true for the GPS port of the
> Kenwood - except that on the GPS port you are operating TTL levels IIRC)

Actually the Kenwood GPS Port (at least on the D710) is RS232 and not
TTL serial.  I _think_ the D700 is the same.

BTW nice work on APRSDroid - I've had great luck using a Icom IC2AT
feeding into a TNC-X w/ their bluetooth adapter and a Nexus 7 running
APRSDroid.  Simple, compact, and just works.

Regards and 73s,

Brad
KF7FER