[aprssig] Tnc x

Perry Chamberlain canoeman at qnet.com
Sun Mar 10 14:05:42 EDT 2013

I just ordered the tnc x, theres a bit of a back  log, due to unexpected interest in the board, but I think thats the way to go. I'm running my two dvaps on  two raspberry pi boards and a third set up in my RV now, and they work flawlessly. I even have the 2 meter dvap, on a pie, connected to my tmobile 4g hot spot. Life is good.

I am looking forwad to my tnx x board, so I can pull my kantronics digi off the hill, and replace the set up with a 40 dollar board and a 35 dollar computer.
Several hams have the linux aprs runnig already on the PI.
The RPI is definitly a game changer.

Ke6anm

Sent from my iPad