[aprssig] 30-Meters PSK63 APRS Tracker Test Saturday!

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Sat Mar 9 22:59:38 EST 2013

Stephen WA8LMF wrote...

> N0QBH will again be testing a PSK63 APRS tracker on 30
> meters HF this Saturday (9 March 2013) under the callsign
> of N0QBH-63 ...

Thanks for the heads up. I left APRS Messenger / UI-View running
from about mid-morning PST and copied WA8LMF-60 and N0QBH-63
a number of times throughout the afternoon. I last heard you just about
6 pm PST, and N0QBH-63 a few minutes before that. I wasn't watching
it all day, but I know I had partial copy on N0QBH-63 a number of
times before I stepped away from the keyboard. It appears that I
gated N0QBH-63 first just four times, but I heard it much more
than that.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH