[aprssig] Solar Plane: Leg 4: Flight St. Louis - Washington - Friday!

Stephen H. Smith wa8lmf2 at aol.com
Mon Jun 17 14:53:20 EDT 2013

On 6/14/2013 11:57 AM, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:
> Too bad Cincinnati is in Southern Ohio and not Northern Ohio.  Otherwise it'd
> almost be spending the night close enough to justify one of your road trip!
>
> Maps look good, but aren't you concerned with once/minute beaconing on 30m?

What's going on with SOLAR1?  It's suddenly showing up in Italy today (Monday
17 June).

[Currently there isn't much activity on 30M so I'm not too worried about a
one-time special event with high frequency beaconing. ]

Stephen H. Smith    wa8lmf (at) aol.com
Skype:        WA8LMF
EchoLink:   14400  [Think bottom of the 2-meter band]
Home Page:          http://wa8lmf.net

  Long-Range APRS on 30 Meters HF
     http://wa8lmf.net/aprs/HF_APRS_Notes.htm

High Performance Sound Systems for Soundcard Apps
    http://wa8lmf.net/ham/imic.htm
    http://wa8lmf.net/ham/uca202.htm

   http://wa8lmf.net/DigiPaths