[aprssig] APRS for IPad

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Thu Jun 13 22:46:01 EDT 2013

For what it's worth, I got a Tracker3 running on Bluetooth today.  There
was quite a bit of cursing involved and I'm wary of having to support it
commercially, but my next generation of trackers will likely have BT
support.

I got APRS Droid working with KISS, and I was able to get a terminal
session working from my desktop BT adapter, but I have yet to get a
terminal session on my Droid X2, and I've crashed two terminal programs
in the process.  Both have atrocious user interfaces.

Scott
N1VG