[aprssig] Solar Impulse flying up Jersey Coast NOW

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Sat Jul 6 09:48:58 EDT 2013

Live tracking SOLAR1 object is restored.  They changed their internal
data format a bit, but I've recovered and it is now being injected.

If you want to put it onto local RF, simply pick up the SOLAR1 object
being presented by KJ4ERJ-15.

I'm also logging telemetry for some of their parameters which can be
viewed at aprs.fi as soon as it has flown long enough to have
accumulated a graph.

PS.  Bob, you can take down your SOLAR1 object and simply gate this live
one to RF to keep the data current instead of manually ping-ponging
between the actual position and where you last manually updated yours.