[aprssig] hi

Alan wa4sca at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 13:16:43 EST 2013

What happened a while back was something like 500k Yahoo accounts were
compromised, up stream of the users, so passwords didn't matter.  They then
came in via phone aps, many from Thailand, and sent spam to addresses in
individual's on line address books.  A good reason to keep your addresses
locally, and secure.  This looks like another similar case.

73s,

Alan
WA4SCA