[aprssig] next beta build #14 of YAAC ("Yet Another APRS Client")

Charles Bland root at blandranch.net
Mon Jan 21 01:16:06 EST 2013

Andrew,

In earlier discussions about closing connections, I am not certain I
expressed my thoughts well.

I would think that when I uncheck the enable box for a given port in
the config box, that connection should close right away. There is no
reason to wait until the program closes to release that resource.

My suggestion would be that connections would close, right away, any
time a post is disabled.

$.02

Chuck