[aprssig] TNC2 Data Format

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Wed Jan 2 23:35:49 EST 2013

Yes, it's just text.  I'm not sure that it's documented anywhere - when
I wrote that code for the OpenTracker series I just took a TNC2 clone
and a KPC-3 off the shelf and examined what they put out.

For your purposes, it should be enough to do
SOURCE>DESTINATION,PATH:PACKET.  I'd expect any APRS application to
parse that correctly.

Scott
N1VG