[aprssig] Do any APRS-IS servers support the 'u' filter?

Keith VE7GDH ve7gdh at rac.ca
Tue Feb 19 16:50:31 EST 2013

Andrew KA2DDO wrote...

> Does anybody know if the 'u' (unproto or tocall) filter actually
> works on the servers presently deployed in Tier 2 of APRS-IS?

I just tried the following and it got me a lot of UI-View stations...

filter u/APU25N

I was using noam.aprs2.net:14580 at the time, so couldn't tell
you which of the North American servers I was on. However,
I then specifically tried vancouver.aprs2.net:14580 and it worked
fine there too.

73 es cul - Keith VE7GDH