[aprssig] OS X Dire Wolf?

Chase Turner w4ti at arrl.net
Sat Dec 28 22:26:41 EST 2013

After searching the archives and contacting the author, I've not be able to
find a set of instructions for building Dire Wolf on OS X. Has anyone
attempted this?

I'm trying to put up a receive only igate using an old scanner, Xastir and
my iMac. I just need a software modem and thought maybe someone had built
Dire Wolf from source. If so, would you please drop me a line?

Of course, if I am taking the long way around, I'm certainly interested in
other solutions with the equipment listed above.

Thanks!

Chase Turner
W4TI
http://w4ti.com