[aprssig] A great for flying

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Wed Dec 18 13:37:55 EST 2013

Interesting plots, definitely some kind of remote sensing with very regular grid spacing. Most of the time was over Everglades, but the last north-south passes were over the cooling ponds for the Turkey Point nuke plant. My first thought was an American Crocodile survey. The ponds are a favorite hangout for the reptiles because of the warmth, but this time of year you would expect them to be more in the Key Largo area around their refuge, the ponds are more of a winter hangout.

Whatever he was doing it was good flying, perfect true EW and NS passes with even spacing, not easy on a 20 knot wind day.

Steve K4HG