[aprssig] Interesting APES sideeffect

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Dec 14 21:59:07 EST 2013

Steve,

	I was postulating each message, not each packet within a
message, such provides a way of tracking a message were it to go
astray.

	Now that I pause and reflect it is so tagged already as
a "hop".

	Sigh ... should not have typed so quickly ... sorry.

73

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David (never Dave) Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com