[aprssig] Interesting APES sideeffect

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sat Dec 14 19:20:11 EST 2013

Perhaps the ARRL can recommend igate ops callsign & if that's
ignored get a FCC rule?

It's kind of ridiculous for anything to ever go out over the
air without the last-op's callsign attached - an unhelpful
in Ham-related traffic even if over the Internet.

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com

David (never Dave) Colburn - Nevils, Georgia USA

Safe & Secure Search Engine: duckduckgo.com