[aprssig] Army-Navy Football

Mike Galgano mgalgano at nanosecond.com
Thu Dec 12 19:22:18 EST 2013

Dad was in Navy. Remember holding ladder as he turned antenna on roof to
receive PA station carrying A vs N maybe 50-some years ago.
Dad was Navy, aircraft mechanic trained on on Corsair F4U. I think I
built every model ever presented by any model maker - always in Navy
marking. Still my favorite WW2 plane despite the P51's roar. Also had a
hankering for P38 after the war. Flew over my NJ home into the late 50's
at least.

Mike G
KB7PUX