[aprssig] Army-Navy Football

Steve Dimse steve at dimse.com
Thu Dec 12 07:37:03 EST 2013

On Dec 12, 2013, at 6:56 AM, AA3JY at Winlink.org wrote:

> Hmmm..no mention of that famous APRS 'Swabby' football this year? Guess they are wimpining out 'cause of our pending snow storm here in Philly... :~))
>
> Go ARMY!!

If my side had lost 11 years in a row, I don’t think I’d be calling the other side wimps! I mean, there are majors that have never seen an Army win! But I suppose sooner or later you have to get lucky, maybe this will be your year. But probably not until there are generals that haven’t seen an Army win.

Go NAVY beat army.

Steve K4HG