[aprssig] A strong argument for a cutdown device

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Sun Aug 11 01:06:12 EDT 2013

You lucky guy!!!  Your coming down within 25 miles of the nearest
anything, and luckily it is a home IGate!  At least you'll be able to
hear down to a thousand feet or so.  Its 1 Am and it will be on the
ground at this rate at 0119 EDT.  Good luck!

BOb, WB4APR

Its falling within direct range of an IGate!!!