[aprssig] YagTracker V1.48 Firmware Now Available

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sat Aug 10 19:09:40 EDT 2013

We have just posted the latest firmware update for the YagTracker to the RPC Electronics, LLC homepage:

http://www.rpc-electronics.com/yagtracker.php

This latest update includes a lot of new features and minor bug fixes.  Here are some of the more major feature updates:

- All new Map Plot screen.  Now view stations with full callsigns or suffix only (shortened) callsigns on the map plot.  The old circle plot is still available as a choice.
- Tracked station is now highlighted with a solid black background and light colored text.

- New Raw Packet screen.  Better formatting to view the parts of a raw packet including the source/destination callsigns, path and raw payload.
- Scroll back to view last seven packets in raw format.
- Message keyboard entry now supports scrolling for longer messages than immediately seen on the display.

 Thanks and please direct any questions to me (Jason KE4NYV) or Remi VE2YAG.

Remember our Yahoo group is also available for questions and support!

Thanks!

Jason Rausch - Amateur Radio Callsign: KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com