[aprssig] GPS GT-320FW(AS)

Andrew Rich vk4tec at tech-software.net
Wed Apr 24 19:38:45 EDT 2013

Yes

The Easyradio can take in 160 charcaters before it needs to send

It wants a break of 2 or more characters to say " ok send now"

What I could do is limit the GPS to just 4800 baud and once a second

As long as the GPS does not get longer that 160 characters I should be ok ?

I thought about this back to back

The PIC MCU was making me a APRS packet over easey radio

But I gues if it just me and the quad - why use APRS ? just use NMEA

So maybe I look at the easy radio specs and see what the input volts and
speed are

Can I make a GPS-320 go different speeds and affect the sentences ?

Say 4800 baud $GPRMC only

Some options

Now <GPS> <MAX232> <PICMCU> <EASYRADIO>

1. <GPS><FET> <PICMCU> <EASYRADIO>