[aprssig] Kenwood TR-7730 backup battery?

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 21 03:14:41 EDT 2013

Ah, good find, and an interesting idea.  But, the article is a "reprint"
from a 73 Magazine article from 1981 (fine print at the bottom), and I
can't find KA1LR on QRZ.com.  I don't do facebooking, so the email link
didn't work either.  {sigh}

Nice write-up on the rig, however.  I picked it up at a club "white
elephant" sale for a couple of bucks, condition unknown, so it looks
like I did ok.

Greg  KO6TH

Steve Noskowicz wrote:

> Try KA1LR.  Perhaps he knows something.  His review os only a year old:
>
>    http://www.radioaficion.com/HamNews/reviews/kenwood/9440-tr-7730-review-by-ka1lr.html
>

> 73, Steve, K9DCI  USN (Vet)  MOT (Ret)  Ham (Yet)

>>> 6, it says, so