[aprssig] APRS-IS Object Filter Syntax

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Apr 19 12:42:47 EDT 2013

What object(s) are  you trying to get passed to you?

The o/ filter requires the full object name, or a wildcard if your
object name isn't a full 9 characters.

And there's no way to filter on an object name AND a distance with the
standard filters.  The non-negated terms are OR'd together (matching any
single term passes the packet) while the negated terms are AND'd after
that (matching a single negated term does NOT pass the packet).

PS.  I'm implementing a + modifier in my internal filter implementation
in APRSISCE/32 that can do what you're after but it's not part of the
standard filter.