[aprssig] information of voice repeaters on APRS

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Tue Apr 2 15:53:13 EDT 2013

The QRU operator configures objects just as if they would be transmitted
on a timer, but configures them as Enabled with a zero interval (in
APRSISCE/32).  The "main" repeater object can be configured with a
non-zero interval and it will still be used in response to a QRU query
if configured within the ?RP2M (or whatever) group.

The best place to maintain local information is locally, IMHO. Any
central location is bound to be out of date shortly after it has been
created, if it's even correct when first completed.