[aprssig] Automatic Voice RFelay System (AVRS) and ALLSTAR

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 17 16:37:06 EDT 2012

Perhaps a new APRS message could be defined specifically to beacon such gateways with the relevant parameters (most of which are in the standard position message anyway). Then we wouldn't need a back-door URL to get the data; AVRS could just use a type-filtered feed to get all the gateway beacons (regardless of which net they are on).

Just my $.02.

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO