[aprssig] APRS Email (better way)?

Robert Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Fri Sep 7 16:27:04 EDT 2012

I sent an Email via the APRS system today.

Here is how it comes into my email box.  Notice there is lots of other
useful APRS information that could have also been included such as:

>From Bob Bruninga [from the FCC data base]
Located 1 mile E of Annapolis [Based on WB4APR-3 position]
Heard via WA5VHU-1 located 2 miles west of Glen Burnie [based on WA5VHU-1
position]

And if RS0ISS-4* is in the digi path, it could have taken that special
case and said "Via APRS on the International Space Station".

Can we add this kind of additional info to this or the other email
engines?
Here is what I actually received: