[aprssig] Future for aprs

Hans Hassemer hans.hassemer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 22:41:31 EDT 2012

Andrew I agree with you. These people that don't get the idea of exchanging
ideas to make the hobby better is ludicrous. Has the ham world finally
become a high end charlie brown network. For those of you who don't
understand that's 11 meters. Has it become so intolerant of those who know
something that they get put down because some are in the know? How would we
ever have gotten here if you or other like you hadn't worked hard to get us
to this point. Well said David well said. great quote by the way.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 9:28 PM, david vanhorn <kc6ete at gmail.com> wrote:

> Every aprs kit I ever built for myself or others has worked perfectly
>>
>> When do we break away from being just users to experimenters
>>

> Wasn't it Ghandi who said: "Be the *change* that you wish to see in the
> world."

Hans Hassemer -- KK4CIO
Dixie Alley Storm Chaser Team
D.A.S.C. - 33
http://www.dixiechasers.net/
Emergency Coordinator for A.R.E.S. Henderson County, Tn
H.C.A.R.E.S.