[aprssig] Future for aprs

Ben Lindner vk5jfk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 21:36:41 EDT 2012

Yes you have joined the wrong group. As you have been told before, NOT
every one is at the same level as you Andrew. Its time for you to get
over it. Some people may not have even been to junior school, let alone
high school or Uni like yourself.

Many people can probably do things that you can not do, strip down a
motor, build a house, the list goes on. We know you are good at what you
do and what you have achieved, so just let people enjoy their side of
Ham Radio and if they need to ask questions or want help, so be it

Ben
VK5JFK