[aprssig] Call for Beta Testers

Charles Bland root at blandranch.net
Wed Oct 31 22:53:31 EDT 2012

Lee,

That's just what I was looking into a couple hours ago. I see no reason why
it shouldn't work either.

What has surprised me is the number of postings where people were having
trouble with AGW working with a TinyTrak4. Seemed to be issues with AGW and
I haven't seen where anyone has solved it.

This is relevant to me because a TT4 is all I have around the house now for
a TNC.

Anyway, I will probably add a comment in the documentation about using a
TNC with AGW.

Chuck