[aprssig] Call for Beta Testers

Charles Bland root at blandranch.net
Wed Oct 31 14:23:10 EDT 2012

(...long, deep breath......)

I have written a windows client to make it easy to use APRS telemetry. I'm
looking for the first wave of users to bang on it and find the bugs I
haven't.

The program is free and there are no plans for it to be any other way.

APRS-TW (APRS - Telemetry Watcher) monitors APRS traffic for telemetry
packets, displays the information from each unit, and will alert the
operator if specific conditions exist. The operator can then focus
attention on other activities but still have “situational awareness” of the
monitored units without having to constantly monitor a stream of raw data
and watch for telemetry data.

It uses the AGW or UZ7HO soundcard driver.

If you are interested, you can find what you need to get started at
http://aprstw.blandranch.net. Please join the APRS-TW Yahoo group so you
can let me know what you find and get the notifications as updates are
released. That link is also on the web page, but it is at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/APRS-TW/.

Thanks for your help.

Chuck Bland
NA6BR