[aprssig] New Version 0.45 of UZ7HO "Soundmodem" Soundcard TNC Released

Scott Miller scott at opentrac.org
Tue Oct 30 12:16:55 EDT 2012

Yes, you can already get virtual COM port drivers that will tunnel
serial traffic over TCP - this is pretty common for Ethernet terminal
servers.  I'll probably support that directly for single-channel KISS,
and someone could write a fancier version to tunnel KISS to the AGWPE
protocol or its replacement.

Scott
N1VG