[aprssig] New Version 0.45 of UZ7HO "Soundmodem" SoundcardTNC Released

Jordan Hayes KG6UAE kg6uae at arrl.net
Tue Oct 30 12:01:18 EDT 2012

(SV2AGW) George Rossopoulos writes:

> The protocol is published to help others communicate with AGWPE
> not to emulate AGWPE!!!

Maybe I'm late to this party, but I see that on this page:

http://www.sv2agw.com/ham/develop.htm

it says (in part):

    License Agreement Your program is totally independent from
    AGW Packet Engine. You can disturb your program any way you
    like. Freeware, Shareware or as commercial application. Since
    AGW Packet Engine is self standing application its license
    agreement is not applied to your program. However the end user
    must respect the AGW Packet Engine License agreement.

I downloaded this:

http://www.sv2agw.com/downloads/agwpe.zip

... and looked around a bit for a License Agreement but could not find
one.

Could you post a pointer to your License Agreement?

Thanks!

/jordan KG6UAE