[aprssig] Group in Ireland wants to do a balloon

John Ronan jpronans at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 17:51:13 EDT 2012

On 24/10/12 19:55, Steve Noskowicz wrote:

Last time I checked you need to apply to the Irish Aviation Authority to
get permission to launch, and they seemed to indicate (at the time),
that they wouldn't be all that happy to give permission.

Also, there is quite a strong/active club in Dundalk, that isn't too far
away from them.

http://www.ei7dar.com/

Regards
John