[aprssig] firenet filters problem

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Oct 12 09:04:04 EDT 2012

What is the filter string that it doesn't like?  We can't answer what
might be "different" about it without seeing it.

firenet.us has been experimenting with javAPRSSrvr 4.0 which includes a
completely new filter implementation, so there may have been latent
"issues" with your filter that may be obvious if we could see it.

PS.  Without even a callsign to go with your name, we can't even check
http://firenet.us:14501 to see what it might tell us.