[aprssig] Geiger counter mobile from Indiana to Tennessee

WD8ARZ wd8arz at ix.netcom.com
Wed Oct 10 16:15:47 EDT 2012

Difficult to type detailed long messages in a bouncing / moving mobile
... hi hi  Will provide detail on my setup late today or tomorrow.

In the mean time be aware that I am feeding the same Geiger counter to
two Radiation Map sites at the same time. Black Cat web site is
configured for the uR/hr standard.

Black Cat is at:
http://www.blackcatsystems.com/RadMap/map.html

Tons of info on both sites.