[aprssig] looking for a comprehensive list of aprs digipeaters (us based on 144.390)

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Wed Oct 3 06:23:16 EDT 2012

(Copying reply from Tracker2 to other interested groups as it's been a
while since anyone has asked)

Check out my APRS coverage maps at:

http://tinyurl.com/APRSAct24 (Daily)
http://tinyurl.com/APRSAct00 (Multi-Day Composite)

http://tinyurl.com/8efcdy6 is from 9/30 (I see I need to restart my
batch job for October).  The smaller green dots are digipeaters and the
larger green dots are IGates.  Red dots mark where "movers" (other
stations) have been seen.

There's also a breakdown by NE, SE, NW, SW for the USA with 3 views for
each in the daily plots.
(0) shows packet connections between all stations with Digipeaters and
IGates labeled
(2) shows packet connections only between the Infrastructure components
(Digipeaters and IGates)
(4) shows just the dots with none of the lines

There are also closer zooms on areas that folks have requested. The
composite graphs don't dig as deeply.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ - APRS Infrastructure Visualization