[aprssig] AX.25 RR bit test - Holy Grail?

Andrew P. andrewemt at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 30 13:54:14 EST 2012

Robert:

Just as a reminder, these bits are in AX.25 headers. _not_ in messages sent through APRS-IS, and not available in any clients speaking to command-mode TNC's. Only KISS-mode TNC's would be able to pass such non-standard packets.

Would that cause a problem with any plans you have for this?

Andrew Pavlin, KA2DDO