[aprssig] APRS Telemetry Parameters

Stan Leeds, KC7EHJ srkleeds at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 27 08:26:34 EST 2012

Try here,
http://www.aprs.org/ and look for the following:
"*APRS SPEC! *. APRS continuously evolves. There have been several
initiatives that have drastically improved APRS network performance and
useability for users. The original *APRS spec* <doc/APRS101.PDF> was
updated in 2004 with the *APRS1.1 addendum* <aprs11.html> and since then
with the *APRS1.2 updates* <aprs12.html>. Most of these new initiatives
are listed here."

The links are there.

Cheers and 73,
Stan, KC7EHJ