[aprssig] Can YAAC or APRSIS32 do a CAVE.JPG map?

Greg D ko6th.greg at gmail.com
Sun Nov 18 16:44:17 EST 2012

But if you're in a cave, how are the stations going to be setting their
location?  Not by GPS.  It will need to be manually entered (maybe based
on a "you are here: Lat/Lon" signpost?), so inseparable grouping is
inevitable.  It's going to be up to the client to display the stations
in a readable manner.

It will be really interesting to see how well RF bounces around
irregularly shaped wet rock...  Physics theory tells me it won't work
well, but in practice, theory doesn't work so well. (*)

Greg  KO6TH

"In theory there's no difference between theory and practice, but in
practice there is."  (Yogi Berra, I think...)