[aprssig] aprssig Digest, Vol 101, Issue 16

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Thu Nov 15 20:54:19 EST 2012

vk2tv-4 uses the RPi as an Igate running dixprs. It is currently
configured for two ports (VK frequency of 145.175 and ISS, 145.825). I'm
presently using a Tiny 2 MKII and an MFJ 1270BT as TNCs. 30m will be
added soon, using another MFJ 1270BT. Eventually, the Tiny 2 and one MFJ
will be replaced with the TNC-X.

Ray vk2tv