[aprssig] Linux & APRS Weather Stations

Rich Mulvey aprs at mulveyfamily.com
Tue Nov 13 12:40:02 EST 2012

I use Weewx.  It's been extremely reliable, and can report to CWOP,
Wunderground, PWS, etc.  My station, with the associated custom skins, is
at http://weather.mulveyfamily.com/

I also used wview ( with which weewx is actually compatible ), but I liked
the skinnability of weewx better, which is why I swapped over.

rich at mulveyfamily.com