[aprssig] 434 MHz GPS 19k2 TX / EasyRadio

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 21:21:52 EDT 2012

Greg,

 "EasyRadio" >> Must be these:
http://www.wirelessworldag.com/en/funkmodule/easyradio-funkmodule/

Sent from my Knight-Kit Crystal Set.
--
73, Steve, K9DCI USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)
--
I served during the cold war, so you can continue to be served a cold one.

Up to date APRS Beginner Guide - updated Oct-2011
http://K9DCI.home.comcast.net
Click 'APRS Beginner INFO' under Contact

Manage Radio Memories with an Excel Spreadsheet !
Click to tune. Click to capture Radio freq.
All Memories on one page. Cut, Copy, Paste, Print 'em, etc...
For:
TM-D700 | TH-F6A | TS-2000 | Icom 706MkIIG
All PMs |Real-time & memories | Sat mems too | Loads Mem Tones!
NOT D710

More Details, Features and Downloads at:
http://k9dci.home.comcast.net/