[aprssig] To Dayton from South Carolina?

Bob Bruninga bruninga at usna.edu
Mon May 14 08:47:12 EDT 2012

Is there anyone coming to Dayton from Greeniville, SC?

I left an Electrical Vehicle Charger Sign post at the TD Convention center
and if someone just happened to be passing through Greenville it would be a
great help to stop by and pick it up and bring it to Dayton.

I'll pay your Dayton entrance fee!

Answer direct, but if you do not hear from me immediately, assume our spam
filter trapped it and answer back to the SIG a day later.

Thanks.   The great Annual APRS Dayton Epic Travels begin in 4 days!

Bob, WB4APR