[aprssig] FREQ Object Formats

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon May 7 19:19:38 EDT 2012

Negative.  I pulled that from a list of allowed 2nd 10 bytes,
http://www.aprs.org/info/freqspec.txt

>      2nd 10-BYTES  Optional Added fields  (with leading space)
>      ----------    -----------------------------------------------------
>      _Txxx RXXm    Optional PL tone and nominal range in miles
>      _Cxxx RXXm    Optional CTCSS tone and range in miles
>      _Dxxx RXXk    Optional DCS code and nominal range in kilometers
>      _1750 RXXk    Optional 1750 tone, range in km, wide modulation
>      _l750 RXXk    Optional 1750 tone narrow modulation (lower case L)
>      _Toff RXXk    Optional NO-PL, No DCS, no Tone, etc.
>      _Txxx +060    Optional Offset of +600 KHz (up to 9.90 MHz)
>      _Exxm Wxxm    East range and West range if different (N,S,E,W)
>      _txxx RXXm    Lower case first letter means NARROW modulation
>      _FFF.FFFrx    Alternate receiver Frequency if not standard offset
>      _FFF.FFF +    Alternate Frequency and standard shift

Like I said, you maybe better go brush up on your specifications.  I've
been going through them with a fine tooth comb trying to make sense of
them and + by itself is certainly in there as legally specifying a
"standard shift" by my read of that list.