[aprssig] ATTN Uiview & Other APRS Users -- Precision Mapping 9.0 On Sale

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun May 6 23:11:43 EDT 2012

On Sun, May 6, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Keith VE7GDH <ve7gdh at rac.ca> wrote:

> No, you only need the DVD for the installation. an Internet
> connection is only needed to get the software registered.

Thanks for the reply on the need for the DVD or lack thereof.  I'm
already well aware of the popularity of Precision Mapping for Offline
Maps with UI-View, which implies no internet connection is required.

> There are many UI-View users on the APRS SIG, but primary support
> is over on the UI-View support list.

I was replying to a specific post on this list.

> PS - please don't top post and trim un-needed quotes.

Y'know, I usually do that, but I work for Corporate America where top
posting is the norm (via Outlook), so it's an easy thing to fall into.

Lee - K5DAT