[aprssig] newbee with D72 and AVMAP G5

Steve Noskowicz noskosteve at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 23:00:01 EDT 2012

Sorry, Stephen. I should have flipped my response.  My main point was that there are two 2.5 mm jacks and the other (top one) is for the speaker out.

That COM jack function info was really just an FYI after-thought after seeing it in the manual since I wanted to verify that Kenwood used the 2.5 mm for speaker out, as usual.

--
 73, Steve, K9DCI   USN (Vet) MOT (Ret) Ham (Yet)