[aprssig] [amsat-bb] Party Balloon Long Duration Mission (LAUNCHED!)

R. Rochte rochte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 23:46:47 EDT 2012

Below are links to a HYSPLIT 12-hour trajectory prediction based on the
last estimated lat/long that I saw on APRS.fi at 0300 UTC and Bob's
altitude estimate of 15,000 feet.  The first link is to a PDF and the
second is to a Google Earth KMZ.

http://gptek.net/trajplot_12102.pdf

http://gptek.net/HYSPLITtraj_12102.kmz

This prediction puts the balloon over Bermuda at around 2100 UTC on 30 Mar
2012.

73,
Robert KC8UCH